Fabric care and maintenance
Caring for fabric
- Dust your fabric sofa, including under the seat cushions, regularly using a soft, dry and white cloth or a vacuum cleaner with a small brush attachment.
- Do not use hard brushes; they may damage the surface of the fabric and cause pilling.
- Avoid placing your sofa in direct sunlight or under intense indoor light.
- Do not put coloured textiles on your sofa as dye transfer may occur.
- To remove stains, apply recommended cleaners, following the instructions. Dab lightly with a soft sponge.
- Use of products not recommended may void warranty.